Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I know, Im a slacker

So I am 12 weeks now! I still can't believe it! Finally got to take the pump off. While I had a love/hate relationship with the Zofran pump I am happy to have it off. It of course helped  with all the nausea and vomiting but it irritated my stomach so bad. I still have knots in my tummy but they don;t bug me. I am happy to say (and hope I am not jinxing myself) that i have not been sick since I got the pump off!

Here is my week 12 belly. Our next appointment is Friday April 15th. I hope I get to see the babies again!

The other day a lady down the hall said "well that's not all baby, but it's nice you are giving them plenty of room to grow" WOW! I could not believe it. I wanted to say "actually I have lost 7lbs and I have OHSS (the ovarian hyper simulation syndrome), and while I know I am not the skinniest girl in the world...this is my baby bump" I mean come on give me a break...I'm having twins!

Oh well...It's nice to eat food again and I cannot wait to get to my 4th month!

1 comment:

  1. How rude of her - I would've said - no it's also my giant swollen ovaries lady!
    I think you look cute!! Your belly is round so you look pregnant - mine just stuck out where I normally have a pooch so I just looked bloated ;)
    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete