Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This support is overwhelming!

Since sharing my story and this blog with pretty much everyone I know, I started asking myself if it was the right thing to do. Is this really anyone else's business? This is such a personal experience and should this only be shared between a husband and his wife? My answer is and always will be...NO! This is life and until this entire experience I had no idea "real" people struggled with such heartache. You know that naive person who always says "That will never happen to me" well that is or was me. First of all who even thinks of infertility issues at my age? Isn't infertility for old women and men who's eggs and sperm are all dried up??? So rude to think that way but hey let's be honest, it's the first thing that crossed my mind. Since this blog I have had more people come to me and say "You know I had to go through treatments too" and the first thing I ask is "Who did you talk to" unfortunately the answer is usually the same "It just isn't something you were suppose to talk about" I could never imagine not having anyone to talk to. I am glad I have all my close friends and family to support me. For every single one of my friends and my entire family that was there for all my stories, complaints, tears, and excitment, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I never could have made it this far without your love and support!

For everyone starting to read this blog I cannot wait to share the rest of this journey with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment