Thursday, February 24, 2011

The ultrasound must wait!

Looks like they need to push my u/s back a week due to the fact that I will only be 6 weeks not 7 and they want to make sure we can see the heartbeat. I totally understand, but it just sucks...I want to know now!

In the mean time:
I started vomiting so much that I started to cough up a little blood. I know it is from my Hiatal Hernia but last time it did this I had to go have a scope done of my throat and stomach. They now want me to take 3 different medications: Zofran-Which I have been on for a week due to nausea, Phenergan- to help stop the vomiting, and I can bump my Prevacid up to twice a day YAY! Lat night I took the Phenergan and it made me pretty loopy...I will not be taking that again! YUCK!

The nurse on the phone said "Well nausea and vomiting are just a part if pregnancy" Uh yeah not a dummy here but I started coughing up blood, I'm a little worried! I've been barfing for 3 weeks now, no biggie! Either way the vomiting has stopped and now I hope things will settle down. PLEASE tell me this will stop after the first trimester. I know people like my sister who were sick all 9 months...I think I have been through enough....Can I get a break LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment