Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ok so the wait is over..

WERE GONNA HAVE A BABY!

That's right Lee and I are expecting! I'M PREGNANT! Looks like all the prayer's and fertility meds worked! I waited so long to post this because we needed to tell all our friends and family but still have not told the Facebook world yet. My first ultrasound is on Feb 23rd. Get to see how many nuggets we have growing in there.

After I took my test and surprised Lee on Superbowl Sunday we went in the following Tuesday to have our blood work done. It's called a Beta and it measures your hormone levels to make sure they are rising. On average your first beta should be around 100....Mine was 347! Talk about overachievers! As long as it doubles in about 48 hours then we are good....second round...790! No more bloodwork now we wait AGAIN for our ultrasound.

We are beyond happy and just feel so grateful to be parents (soon to be parents) I saw that first positive line and  cried! I actually knew a little early but surprised Lee on Sunday by making Rocky (our dog) a tshirt that said "Big Brother" as soon as Lee looked up at me I said "Here I made you one too" and help up a Onesie that said "I love Dad". I have never seen a man so excited to be a father. He surprised me with a glider for the baby's room on Valentines day and a cute Little Cardinal football jersey for the baby! I still can't believe someone is going to call me mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment