Sunday, January 23, 2011

IT WORKED!

Looks like all those damn shots worked! HOOORAY! I went in on Friday and looks like there are for sure 5 follicles on the right side and we could not count any on the left side due to the fact the little stinker sits behind my uterus. I have about 40 follicles on the right side. She told me that and I about fell to the floor. They of course are not all mature but they are definitely there. Here is what the next plan is...

Friday I had to start a shot called a Mini HCG. This medicine makes all the little follicles stop growing. Heaven knows we don;t need anymore. It will not effect the big ones, it's not powerful enough. Saturday I did the same. Tonight (Sunday 1/23) I will take our Trigger shot tonight. Thank goodness they don't want me to take the full dose or I would be getting shot up in the butt tonight by my husband. Lord only knows he is the last one I want to give me a shot! Monday we just get to relax and Tuesday....I'm getting knocked up! We are going to go ahead and do the Artificial Insemination. We always talked about trying "naturally" however if we did it that way and it didn't work we would have to do the medicine all over again. If this doesn't work then we are back to the drawing board. I know many of you are praying and we truly appreciate it. Everything happens for a reason and I hope I get 2 out of the deal LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment