Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's all Angel's fault ;)

I went in for my check today and this is what we found. My follies are growing FINALLY! Never had those before...However not only are they growing, but they are growing in MASSIVE amounts. My ovaries are covered with them. I have 7 that are looking like they are the main ones to get growing. I have 5 that are the potential follies that are maturing. What does this mean?? This means my sister has been going to church and praying that we have 5 babies. I told her God is listening because 5 follies are preparing to shoot out eggs. Let me break it down....Follicles grow, when they mature an egg shoots out. 5 eggs means 5 potential babies. Not what we were exactly looking for. With PCOS this is completely common. Great I told Lee we are definitely overachievers LOL!

Here are the measurments:
1= 11.5mm
2=11mm
2=10mm
2=9mm

All follies need to be 18 before we are ready to get busy (hee hee hee)
If you would like to see what a PCOS ovary looks like follow the links below. The first is a normal ovary ready to ovulate. The next link is a PCOS ovary. All the dark circles are follicles. Next visit I will ask for a copy of one of my own!

http://www.fetalultrasound.com/online/text/12-032_files/image016.jpg

http://www.ivf-infertility.com/images/ohss.jpg

Here is our new plan. Tonight (Thursday) I did two more shot and have ANOTHER ultrasound in the am. If they are growing at least to 13mm then we are on our way to baby making time... I will keep you all posted. Cross your fingers it's not 5! (Sorry Angel)

No comments:

Post a Comment